Webinar: Inside the Wheel Bearing: How What Happens at the Factory Changes What Happens In The Bays
In this webinar, originally streamed live on 8/22/2019, we take an in-depth look at wheel bearings.
Covered in this Webinar:
- How does a wheel bearing support vehicle loads on an area smaller than a business card?
- How is the pre-load on some hub units set at the factory?
- What type of finishes are required for the rolling elements and races?
- How can a bearing be engineered to meet and exceed OEM requirements?
- How are seals engineered to improve sealing and reduce rolling resistance?
- What is heat treating and how it is performed at the factory and how does it harden surfaces?
- What type of grease is used at the factory so it can be sealed for life?
Practical Skills You’ll Learn from this Webinar:
- What you need to do to prevent damage to axle splines and stub axles.
- Common installation errors and how to avoid them.
- Learn how corrosion works and how to remove old wheel bearings and hubs faster.
- Learn how to diagnosis integrated wheel speed sensors